Realty Options of SW Florida Inc
Full-Service Real Estate Listing With Broad Market Coverage
We at Realty Options of SW Florida Inc are dedicated to helping you save more money on commissions when selling your property. We offer full service on a flat fee basis for the listing side of the transaction. We service Southwest Florida.
What We Do
Expose Your Property to Millions of Buyers Nationally and Internationally
Your property will be displayed in an Enhanced Listing on Realtor.com, a site that has more than 30 million visitors per month. We will also post your property on hundreds of real estate websites including Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Google, and much more. More than 25 photos of your property will be displayed.
Your Property in Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
MLS will showcase your property to thousands of Realtors in 14 Florida counties, displaying it to more than 100,000 individuals searching for a real estate in the area.
Professional Comparative Market Analysis
A broker will supervise the comparative market analysis of your property and assist you in pricing. Benefits of the service include:
- Choosing Your Listing Price
- Having Photos of Your Property on Websites and in Brochures
- 100 Full-Color, Multi-Photo Brochures to Showcase Your Home
- Yard Sign With Brochure Box
- Lock Box Service
- Showing Appointments on Your Schedule Presentation of All Offers
Other Services You Receive
- Assistance with choosing your listing price
- Photos of Your Property on Website and in Brochure
- 100 Full-color, Multi-photo Brochures to Showcase Your Home
- Yard Sign with Brochure Box
- Lock Box Service
- Showing Appointments on Your Schedule
- Presentation of All Offers
Closing documents will be reviewed for accuracy and clearly explained prior to closing the deal.
Six-Month Listing Period
Listings are for six months with the right to renew for additional six months at no charge. Cancellation is possible anytime.
How You Can Save
In traditional real estate brokerage sales, the seller agrees to pay the listing agent and the buyer’s agent with a commission. Recent market activities indicate that more than 80% of the time, the buyer’s agent is not the listing agent. Commission rates are usually 5%, 6%, or 7%.
With our full-service listing, the seller pays a low set fee and offers the buyer’s agent a commission for a successful home sale that is typically 2-3%. If our seller finds their own buyer, there is no commission paid to a buyer’s agent.